How to write news
How to write news, of course, must use several concepts. Not just writing. Many think that when writing news, it is enough to just write down the information they hear. If you get incomplete news, it can lead to misunderstandings. It’s no wonder that the people who write the news are mostly reporters.
A piece of information that can make other people understand and easy to understand. For those of you, a news writer, of course, you will pour all the information you get into writing. Complete news can make readers understand the intent and purpose of the core of the news conveyed. A news seeker sometimes also has to survey the type of news they will write about.
Reverseimagesearch – If the news they get is weightless then the writer will not get a good response from the reader. Therefore, many writers and news seekers are constantly looking for material that can increase the interest of readers. To be able to write good and correct news, of course, you have to apply 5W and 1H.
Of course, many have asked what 5W and 1H are. The 5W are question marks or interrogative sentences that you can use when writing, namely when, what, where, who, why, and how. By applying these question marks, you can easily create a number of words that are easily understood by many people.
Many types of news are broadcast
News is always loaded every day. To hear the latest news, you can get it by using social media, television, the internet, newspapers, and so on. It’s not just one type that they preach. But there’s a lot about sports, local life, artists, current news, finance, and more.
Here are some stages in writing news, namely:
- Find news topics
- Looking for sources
- Interview sources or you can do video recordings
- Prepare notes to record the essence of the interview
- Who are the questions you want to ask the resource person
- Prepare a news outline
- Summarize the news you covered
- Write the contents of the news that you have compiled
- When writing news, there are things you should keep in mind. Do not use harsh words, do not carry the name of religion, and demean others.
- Choose the type of video that does not contain violence
- Pay attention to every word and writing spelling
- And punctuation
- Writing check